Did you read that right? Yes you did! Instead of the high fat pizza, this one is gluten free and perfect for breakfast! With lots of protein, it will keep you full all morning. Feel free to play around with the toppings to make the perfect one for you!
½ cup coconut flour
1 can coconut milk
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp oregano
¼ tsp tarragon
¼ tsp basil
¼ tsp sage
¼ pound organic ground turkey
½ red onion
8 sundried tomatoes
6 garlic cloves
2 tsp olive oil, divided
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. To make your dough add your dry ingredients to a large bowl and combine together.
3. Add your wet ingredients to the bowl and mix together and let sit for around 2 minutes until the dough thickens.
4. Lay out parchment paper on a cookie sheet and pour your batter on the sheet. You can use a spoon to smooth it evenly.
5. Bake the dough for about 20-22 minutes until golden brown.
6. Using a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook your ground turkey. It should take about 6 minutes. Once it’s ready, place aside on a plate.
7. Cut up your onion and peel your garlic.
8. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to your skillet and add in your onions, sundried tomatoes and garlic cloves. Stir occasionally so they don’t burn.
9. In a little skillet, crack your eggs and use a spatula to scramble them.
10. Once your crust is ready, top with a little bit of olive oil, and your scrambled eggs mixture and ground turkey.
11. And there you have it! Breakfast pizza!
Always living with passion,
Recipe adapted from http://paleomg.com/paleo-pizzas/