Now that cold weather is a regular thing, so too is sickness!! This simple drink is full of vitamin C which will help to ward off any potential colds. Naturally sweet, anytime is the perfect time to enjoy a glass.
1 grapefruit, divided
1 lemon, divided
Pinch coconut sugar
1 litre water
1. Cut your grapefruit and lemon in half, and squeeze the juice of one half of each of these into your Mason jar.
2. Cut up your kiwi into three pieces and your orange in half.
3. Add your water along to you Mason jar along with your remaining ingredients and stir.
4. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours to let all the flavours soak in!
5. Enjoy this beauty of a drink!
Always living with passion,