Stress from the Holidays creeping up on you? Wishing vacation time was earlier? Then try this tasty Thai dish that will make you think you’re miles away from home! Feel free to serve over a bed of quinoa or black rice for extra protein!
2 cups mixed greens
1/2 cup pineapple
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 cup carrots
2 tsp coconut flakes
1/2 cup curried cashews, chopped
3/4 cup sesame oil
1/2 cup gluten-free tamari or coconut aminos
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lime juice
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
3 tsp red chili flakes
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup chopped cashews
1. Finely slice up pineapple, sun-dried tomatoes, and avocado and set aside.
2. Cut red pepper and carrots into thin strips.
3. Chop up cashews.
4. To make the Thai dressing, blend all of the ingredients in a blender or magic bullet until smooth.
5. Place greens in the middle of each plate and top with pineapple, sun-dried tomatoes, and avocado.
6. Season with salt and pepper and add red pepper, carrots, coconut flakes, and cashews.
7. Just before serving your salad, add dressing overtop and garnish with cilantro.
Like this recipe? Share on Twitter.
Always living with passion,
Recipe adapted from http://fabfitfun.com/meatless-monday-matthew-kenney-thai-salad